What payment options are available?
- PayPal: You can pay with the online payment service PayPal. To pay with PayPal, you need a PayPal account. There you enter your account details or credit card. After submitting your order, you will be redirected to the PayPal page where you can pay with just a few clicks.
- Credit card: We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and China UnionPay payments. After submitting your order, you will be redirected to the payment page, where you will need your credit card number, expiry date and security code (CVC).
- EPS Transfer: If you have selected the payment option EPS-Transfer in the webshop, you will be redirected to a central list of participating Austrian banks. After selecting your bank, you will be connected to the log-in of your corresponding online banking. After logging in, you make the payment as usual via online banking by signing a TAN – no further entries such as IBAN, amount or merchant are required. You will then receive an electronic order confirmation.
How are the packages shipped?
- The MQ Webshop ships your order with DPD.
Do you ship worldwide?
- No, that is not possible. We only ship within Europe.
How much are the delivery costs?
- Austria: € 5,-
- Within Europe: € 10,-
Can I also pick up my order on site (Click & Collect)?
- Yes, we offer Click & Collect. You can click on “Local pickup” under “Your order” during check-out. If you choose to collect your order yourself, we will inform you by e-mail as soon as the ordered products are ready to collect (within 2-4 working days). You can then pick up your order at the MQ Point (Museumsplatz 1, 1070 Wien).
How long does it take for my order to arrive?
- We try to process and ship your order as quickly as possible. As soon as your order is ready for dispatch, you will receive a message (e-mail) with an estimated delivery time. The delivery time is 5-10 working days, depending on the destination.
Is it possible to ship to a different delivery address?
- Yes, it is possible. You can click on “Ship to a different address” under “Billing details” during check-out and enter the different delivery address.
Is there a tracking number?
- Yes, there is a tracking number. After your order is ready to be shipped, you will receive a message (e-mail) and you can track your package under “Track & Trace”.
I have received something wrong or damaged. What can I do now?
- We would like to apologise! In this case, please contact us at email@example.com. We will do our best to find a solution and, if necessary, resend you your purchased products or refund your money. Please always quote your order number when contacting us.
Can I return bought products?
- Yes, it is possible. You can return your products within 14 days without giving any reason. We require a declaration of withdrawal from you, e.g., via e-mail, the model withdrawal form can be used (available in the General Terms and Conditions under “Right of withdrawal”). Please note that all returned items must be unworn and undamaged. We will refund your money immediately after receipt of the return via the same payment method.
- You can also return your products at the MQ Point. We require your invoice or order confirmation, which must be presented.
- There is no right of withdrawal:
- when purchasing tickets,
- the purchase of goods that are delivered sealed and are unsuitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, provided that the seal has been removed after delivery, and
- the purchase of food and other goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by period would be quickly exceeded
Who pays the costs for the return shipment?
- The return shipping costs are borne by the buyer.
- Vouchers and discounts
Can I redeem a voucher or discount codes?
- Yes, you can redeem your voucher or discount code at the check-out under “Have a coupon?” However, the value voucher from MQ Point cannot be redeemed in the MQ Webshop. Only MQ Webshop discounts and voucher codes are accepted in the MQ Webshop.
Are there any reductions?
- Reduced prices apply to students, senior citizens, visitors with disabilities and Vienna City Card holders. Please refer to the product descriptions for the applicable reductions.
- Please note that a valid ID must be shown at the entrance to your ticket.
How does the validation work?
- The QR-Code on the ticket, which can only be used once (except MQ Annual Pass), is validated electronically at the venue. At the entrance, the principle of first entry applies, i.e., the ticket that was validated first is accepted. Subsequent tickets with the same identification are already validated.
How long is a ticket valid?
- The ticket is valid until one year after the date of purchase and entitles the holder to one admission to the chosen institution or participation at the selected tour. When purchasing a ticket, it is not necessary to specify a time (date, time) for the visit.
- MQ FAB 4 includes one-time entrances to the four major institutions Architekturzentrum Wien, Kunsthalle Wien, Leopold Museum and mumok, which can be visited throughout the year separately.
Can I exchange my digital MQ Annual Pass in a card form?
- No, this is not possible. The MQ Annual Pass in card form only is available at MQ Point.
Can I have an MQ Annual Pass issued in another name or give it as a gift?
- Yes, you can issue the MQ Annual Pass in another name. Simply enter the details of the respective recipient in the Check-out under “Billing details”. The Annual pass will then be issued to the desired person.
Do I have to print out tickets purchased online?
- You can present the online ticket digitally via your smartphone or you can bring it with you in printed form, both are possible.
- Senior citizens, children under 19, students and visitors with disabilities must show a valid ID in addition to their ticket at the entrance.
Where is the meeting point for the Secret MQ Tour, Q21 Backstage Tour and KaiserQuartier Tour?
- The meeting point is in front of the MQ Point in the main entrance of the MuseumsQuartier Wien, you will recognize it by a red sign on the ground saying “Meeting Point”.
- Further questions
I have lost the confirmation email, what can I do?
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org always quote your order and invoice number in any enquiries.
Who can I contact if I have further questions?
- The MQ-Webshop-Team will be happy to answer your questions personally and individually. Please send us an e-mail to email@example.com.
Can I create a customer account?
- Yes, you can create a customer account. On the MQ Webshop page you can create a customer account on the right bar at the top. However, it is not mandatory to create a customer account in order to shop in our webshop. You can order as a guest.
Can I order without VAT as a company?
- No, this is not possible. If you have any questions in this regard, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.